M22 went on his first date ever and had the best time of my life! - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, February 15, 2020

M22 went on his first date ever and had the best time of my life!

I just had my first date ever and I feel like I need to tell dating_advice. I have always been a shy person, been really subtle to people that I like and never been with a girl before. Last Thursday I super liked a girl on tinder, I really liked everything about her, also her views about the world (what she wrote in her bio). She liked me later that night and we started talking and soon switched to a different platform. Since that day we talked every day to each other. Not flirting but just asking each other questions and having a genuine conversation. On Tuesday I asked her out and she said yes. We agreed on Sunday but continued to talk every day since. Then today she messaged me and asked if I'd rather meet today because she was free. I said fuck it, not like I would be less nervous tomorrow. We met in a cafe, talked for hours and we immediately clicked. The cafe closed and we travelled around the city to find a place to eat, we ordered food and ate from the same plate. Then we went to the park and swinged (which I have not done since my childhood) and continued to talk. I said I really like her which she replied with (I do too). Then I followed her home and we hugged. We where together for 7 hours! On my way home she messaged me and told me she really enjoyed her time with me. We have agreed to meet next week again!

What I am trying to say from this post is, there is always hope. I have never connected this quickly with a person before. Everything clicked. And my biggest tip is, be yourself, pretending to be someone else will not help! She/he will like you how you are!!

submitted by /u/LeftPolitics
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/31YgJcu
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages