Is it normal to be attracted to/wishing you could hook up with other people while in a relationship? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Is it normal to be attracted to/wishing you could hook up with other people while in a relationship?

I'm not sure if the title is misleading so I'm gonna try and add some context.

My boyfriend and I were dating for about two years and decided to take a break at the end of last year. We both hooked up with someone else while we were broken up.

The guy I hooked up with was someone I was super attracted to since we met but I was with my boyfriend so obviously I didn't hookup with him while I was in a relationship.

After hooking up he pretty much ghosted me. I tried talking to him a couple times after but got no response so I left it at that and didn't think to much of it after that.

About a month and a half(ish) later my boyfriend and I decided to work things out. We've been back together for about a month or so now.

The guy I hooked up with messaged me and we were chatting and he abruptly started talking about wanting to hook up again. I stopped texting him at that point as I don't want to disrespect my boyfriend.

The issue is that I'm wishing I could hook up with him still. I have no idea why. We've only hooked up once and it wasn't that great. I don't know why I'm feeling like this but I feel really guilty about even thinking like that.

I love my boyfriend and would never cheat on him and this guy is absolutely not worth losing my boyfriend over.

I'm just wondering if this is normal or if I'm just shitty.

**I have no intentions of talking to this guy again or hanging out with him again

submitted by /u/Its_Haleeyy
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3anienV
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages