I noticed this - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, February 27, 2020

I noticed this

So ME(21M) got rejected x2 by 2 girls and I’ve been asking around on what to do next to get over this stress and depression , and I noticed that both genders would say

Girls: “You should wait and relax find a hobby to distract yourself and over time it gets better”

Guys: “Just find a new girl to talk to and you’ll forget all about the last one ☝️”

Me being a guy I’m gonna try the guy suggestion first but what do you guys think 💭 🤔

submitted by /u/cadetson14
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2TqMwPs
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages