Today I chose myself - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Today I chose myself

This is so small, but I (F23) have a bad habit of settling for casual when I want something more. I’ve been talking/meeting with this guy for the past couple of months, and I really wanted to make it into something more. After realizing that he only wanted something casual, and instead of agreeing to keep it that way, (and only hurt myself in the end) I told him no. It hurts of course to cut contact with someone you’ve opened up to, but it feels good to chose me and and stick with what I want. So don’t be afraid to keep your standards, you’re worth it.

submitted by /u/knmr1425
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3a0Ktse
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages