Insight: this sub is probably right - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, February 28, 2020

Insight: this sub is probably right

A while ago I made a post (now deleted) in this sub. I was dating a girl and got a lot of mixed signals and red flags. I was blinded by love, and thought we could work things out. I asked this sub, if I should proceed or not. 90% told me to stop seeing this girl, but i kept seeing her. 4 months later it’s proved they were right, and I’m heartbroken.

Conclusion: if you ask this sub for advice, people will probably be honest, trust them.

submitted by /u/lilsputnik
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3acNwNT
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages