What's the most healthy way of getting over unrequited love that worked for you? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, February 29, 2020

What's the most healthy way of getting over unrequited love that worked for you?

I want to know what ways have other people used to end feelings for someone who never felt anything significant with you. I am in a cycle of falling for someone then move one with other women. My hopes are to do a restart on my heart and be at ease with a peace of mind. Religion is an option I'm currently exploring as well as getting involved in different social groups and people outside of the girl my heart is set on, yet I still find it hard to fully move on. What did a you do when getting over someone that restored your mental health?

submitted by /u/unormal4Realty
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/384ScEg
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages