Finding a date when you have nothing to offer - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Finding a date when you have nothing to offer

The world of humans is that of taking. If you have nothing to offer another person then you are unwanted.

I (32m) truly have nothing to offer. I have an untreatable pain disease that keeps me from doing basically anything. Cant work so I am flat broke and live with my parents and don't have a car. Going to the mountains for snowboarding/skiing or to the beach or even the movies or minigolfing is out if the question. My memory is shot due to years of medication and cant hold a conversation because most of my brain capacity is taken up by trying to stay calm and keep my thoughts someplace else to stop myself from thinking "ouch. Ouch. This suuuucks. Ouch. Ouch". Im not very funny, witty, dont know how to flirt nor am I good looking and because I'm in pain 24/7 my sex drive is basically gone and I cant work out without ending up on the ER so ive become overweight. I hear i should make a list of things I like about myself and then trying to improve on those help but I truly dont have 1. Needless to say, there isnt a huge demand for men like me.

Is there a way to have women overlook my embarrassingly pethetic and boring life just to spend some time with me? If its a lost cause just say so. Life is already an extreme disappointment. Nothing you can say could possibly bring me down more. Id rather live a life knowing the truth and being lonely than going around with hope for something that can never happen.

submitted by /u/iofthepsy
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2wQUIkC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages