When should you let someone you're interested in know that you're a virgin? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

When should you let someone you're interested in know that you're a virgin?

I (25 F) have never had a boyfriend or had sex. I’ve barley even been kissed. I’m not “saving myself for marriage” or anything, just shy and unsocial so meeting new people has been and issue. I go through phases where I have no desire to be with anyone/date and then I’ll think about it and realize it would be nice to have someone. I’ve gotten so used to being alone and honestly I like being independent but I think I’m ready for a relationship.

I want to try and start dating for real but the older I’ve gotten, the more embarrassed I am to bring up the fact that I’m still a virgin.

What’s the best way to bring it up? Will guys think I’m weird? Any advice helps!!

submitted by /u/pitternpattern
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/32vzm81
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages