Why’s this guy I connected so well with acting weird - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, February 29, 2020

Why’s this guy I connected so well with acting weird

So my problem is that, recently I met a guy on ig, after some talking here and there he asked me out, when we went on a date it was absolutely amazing, we connected so well it was incredible, he showed so much interest in me, we did get intimate, after that we went on a second date, that was great too but the thing that bothers me the most is that he does not talk or text me within dates, but we connect great in person we are very comfortable. I am starting to think that he probably just wanted to have sex with me Or is not interested anymore, him leaving me hanging is killing me because he won’t even make it clear what he really wants, he’s got me thinking something else. I really wanna know why’s he doing what he’s doing even after the fact he said he liked me a lot and is connecting so well. I like him a lot and hope to have something with him. He’s 7 yrs older to me.

submitted by /u/bnate26
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2wh6VyC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages