Going on date after breakup. it’s been a while and I’m nervous. Any tips ? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, February 28, 2020

Going on date after breakup. it’s been a while and I’m nervous. Any tips ?

I am 25m and she is 23f. She is in the airforce I’m in the army. I’m taking her out tonight and it’s been awhile I haven’t went on a date in a long time bc I just got out of a year r/s in December. Any tips to help me? Kinda nervous and don’t wanna mess this up.

TL;DR- first date after breakup and nervous. Need tips

submitted by /u/Jfrsng
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2I6DB0w
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages