Do women actually like the smell of Old Spice? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Do women actually like the smell of Old Spice?

I needed some new styling mousse for my hair. The one I normally use they stopped making and I found a bunch of Old Spice Unruly Paste on sale. Didn’t mind the smell as much at the store, but I’ve since come to realize just how strong and sweet of a smell it has. Old Spice advertises itself as making you smell more attractive, but I’m worried it’s going to be off-putting. Does anyone else find Old Spice gross? I bought a lot of the stuff since it was cheap, and it does the job. It actually holds so well that a little goes a long way. So my only concern is with the thick, sweet smell it has.

submitted by /u/MortisFlame
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2Tl79fY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages