Boyfriend turned on by sexual past what does this mean - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Boyfriend turned on by sexual past what does this mean

During sex my boyfriend likes to bring up my sexual past. Example who I have had sex and who has ejaculated on my face. The size dicks I’ve had in my mouth. Not sure why this turns him On during sex. As soon as we finish depending on what was said he gets jealous or upset. Why is this turning him on during sex ?

submitted by /u/borntobewild_xo
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/384Mja3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages