Had a great first date for 12 hours last weekend (intimacy was involved), and then we talked a bit right after the date. He never talked to me for a week since then, until I send him a text and he replied and explained. Should I go another date with him? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, February 28, 2020

Had a great first date for 12 hours last weekend (intimacy was involved), and then we talked a bit right after the date. He never talked to me for a week since then, until I send him a text and he replied and explained. Should I go another date with him?

So this guy (30) and i (27) met on Bumble and went on a great date last Friday and then we had sex - the spark was there and everything. The sex was mediocre but not too great to be honest. I slept over though.

Then he texted me after the date and we exchanged few lighthearted lines. He said he would send pictures when we parted. Then went on vacation with his families for a week and I have never heard from him. For me that is a sign that he is no longer interested but I am someone who would like to know what is happening, so I texted him to clear the air to see if he would like to move on or is just busy with his life. Then he texted me be like 'Hey! Sorry, I've been in Disney since Monday and just got back to Chicago. Had a great time with you and didnt mean to go silent. So in your words, just been busy with life lol. What are you up to this weekend?'

I mean this is Friday so I would not agree nor do I want to go out with him this weekend. But I do not know if he replied because I had texted, or he is truly just busy with life. i mean, i saw him active on Bumble all the time and if he wanted, he could always send a text for 5 seconds instead of letting time pass for good 7 days. What do you guys think?

submitted by /u/eggnog_gofresh
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3843SqM
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages