immediately emotionally attached by cuddling?! - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

immediately emotionally attached by cuddling?!

i'm 22F and gay (not that my sexuality should matter in this case I think). I noticed I get extremely emotionally attached once physical contact is made, not necessarily sex, but cuddling or kissing. is it because I make myself vulnerable? anyways, of the few women i've dated and barely knew for maybe not more than 2 months, I found myself completely heartbroken from them and I dont know why because I barely knew them. I'd find myself emotionally and strongly connected to them and then the cuddling and kissing makes me feel even more connected. so I understand that things cant work out right now between us, but it hurts me immensely. do I make sense? anyways, how do I not get heartbroken over women I barely know. I know i'm also in my 20s and a lot of people are temporary, but I guess i'm the person that craves something real and long lasting.

submitted by /u/bina0721
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/391obqg
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages