Where to meet introverted/quiet girls? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, February 15, 2020

Where to meet introverted/quiet girls?

I'm 21(m) going on 22 I'm a virgin with little to no relationship experience but I long for female companionship. I'm good looking and I've been working out too. I'm not a real talker but I can carry a conversation 7 times out of 10. bars and clubs don't attract the girls I like. I'm kind of a introverted guy I go out time to time just to break the cycle. I just started hanging out with a highschool friend again and his gf has some single friends but I dont wanna shit where I eat if you know what I mean. Volunteering comes to mind but where should most women volunteer? Sorry I know I rambled but any input would be nice.

submitted by /u/domeDUDE89
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2SMX5Mx
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages