No BS or Seduction Technique Dating Tips - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, February 15, 2020

No BS or Seduction Technique Dating Tips

I initially posted this on r/menslib and they really loved it, so thought I’d bring it over here too!

This one is focused on first dates. I remember when I was in high school + first few years of college (I'm about 3 years out of college now) and I was looking for first date tips, I would only find BS seduction posts. Posts that talk about negging and little games that you can play to seduce the other person.

I personally don't think that's always the right thing to do. In fact, I found that its the little things that can make all the difference - making sure you dress well, that you're properly groomed, that both of you know that it's an actual date, that you know what the other person likes before spending $$$ on some expensive restaraunt when a cup of coffee would have been fine.

Anyways, here is the post. Again, disclaimer, I do run this site - it is an ecommerce site for mens underwear, but the blog is where I write content for men about topics that either aren't discussed very often or simply give a good laugh.

Enjoy!

First Date Tips

submitted by /u/getnooks
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/38ySe8n
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages