How to ask for a lifeguard’s number? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, June 23, 2019

How to ask for a lifeguard’s number?

I (18M) go to a pool run by my community, and there are several attractive lifeguards, but one that I’ve really got my eye on. I’d say they’re all in the 16-19 age range. I’m new to the area do didn’t go to school or anything with anyone, and I feel weird about going up and starting a conversation while she’s working, making sure people aren’t drowning and what not.

For more context, I’m very insecure, introverted, and am not in the best shape I’ve ever been in since I graduated high school and therefore stopped playing baseball. So what’s the best move on my part?

submitted by /u/Edgerocks2
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2x7yXd6
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages