Is it too late to text her? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, June 23, 2019

Is it too late to text her?

Hi, so I (20M) met this girl (18F) at a volunteering thing and I absolutely fell for her, I just find her incredibly beautiful and smart. She was nice to me (she's nice to everybody indeed) and when we said goodbye I asked for her number so I could get her in touch with a telescope repair shop (I just texted for that, I might have missed the shot to get a conversation from there) and that was it. A few days ago I created a instagram just to try to get in touch with her, but I don't know how to approach it, she followed me back tho. I don't wanna look like a coward for texting her after so much (around 4 months), but I also don't want to miss the chance. I've keep going to the volunteer thing but she never goes.

How can I start the conversation without looking like a creep? (I might be overthinking this too much for too long but damn, I'm scared of rejection I guess)

submitted by /u/quartzPapaya
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2LbBpYe
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages