Is this girl flirting with me ? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, June 24, 2019

Is this girl flirting with me ?

Ok everyone I really need your help.

This girl (24) and I (25) are studying some German together and I'm wondering if she's coming on to me or if she's just being friendly.

So here are the signs:

  • she touches me a lot, on my hands, my arms and even my legs on occasion. -she always laughs at my jokes, even when they're not funny -she always asks me to hold a place for her so we can sit next to each others -when our legs touch, she doesn't try to move hers away (like most people would), so we keep touching each other for a couple of minutes (I won't lie I think that's pretty cute)

What really made me suspicious was that today she was overly touchy and when she wanted to ask someone sitting close to me a question, she just leaned and pressed her chest on me for a good 30s (she really didn't have to). She also made the comment today that "there are no two people like me on Earth"

On the other hand, we rarely talk outside of class and we only meet when there are other people around.

I really think that she's beautiful, smart and overall an amazing person and would love for us to take things to the next level, but I'm afraid that I'm misinterpreting her actions and that asking her out would result in her ending our friendship.

We're meeting tomorrow (just the two of us). Should I just grow a pair and ask her out?

submitted by /u/cluelessdude720
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2LeYc5s
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages