Not viewed as romantic match after meeting in-person. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, January 5, 2020

Not viewed as romantic match after meeting in-person.

I (27M) have never had any success with online dating, moved to a new city a few months ago, and the dating scene here seems better - I'm getting more matches and more 1st dates despite being a bit more selective with my swipes.

I'm not a model or anything, but I know I'm not ugly, and I'm also in decent shape and very tall. I have an advanced degree, a good job, outdoor hobbies, volunteering in the community, all my friends say I'm a great guy and will find someone soon, etc.

I feel like my dating app profile is probably fine since I've been getting many matches, but I can't seem to figure out how to get past the first date. I'm not one of those guys who only talks about himself on dates - I ask plenty of questions, and there have been few awkward silences. I just wish I knew what I'm doing that comes across wrong. Two of the dates even went really well and lasted 2-3+ hours, and each said she enjoyed talking with me, but didn't see me as a romantic match.

Am I uglier in person? Does the way I present myself unintentionally repel them? Am I bringing up the wrong topics or questions? Do I need to be more flirtatious (I don't know how to flirt)?? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/atloskj
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2ZV8Wvm
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages