I like the beginning stages of dating/get to know someone but I don’t like relationships? Is something wrong with me? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I like the beginning stages of dating/get to know someone but I don’t like relationships? Is something wrong with me?

I am an adult female who doesn’t like being in relationships. I always feel constricted in them. I like doing my own thing. I was an only child. I like adventuring on my own. Being in relationships never made me feel as good as being single.

I do like male companionship sometimes... but I don’t need sex with them, I am fine on my own

Is something wrong with me for being this way?

submitted by /u/lovelybone999
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2OscmPM
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages