I love him but I don’t think he’s the one - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I love him but I don’t think he’s the one

I’ve been in a relationship for 5 years. I love him but recently I’ve been feeling like maybe he’s not the one for me. I’m ready for a family, he’s not. Sometimes in my mind I imagine finding someone else that will want what I want and won’t put up the same walls my bf put up when we first started dating. The fact that I’m daydreaming of a family and don’t see him in the picture makes it obvious enough for me that I should end it. But I love him and the idea of a breakup fills me with dread and anxiety. I don’t want to inflict that pain on either of us. I don’t know what to do.

submitted by /u/_gmtbb_
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2NTZyAL
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages