Reddit I broke up with him. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Reddit I broke up with him.

I've made multiple posts about my boyfriend. We've only been together for 3 months and it has been bitter sweet. The thing that bothered me the most about him is how critical he could be and how he'd raise his voice. A month ago a comment he made brought me to tears (I cried in private).

Last night I asked God for a sign, a clear one, one that I couldn't deny or justify and tonight I got it.

He yelled at me, like intensely, worse than I've ever seen him do before. I felt a range of emotions like sadness, shock, disgust, anger, doubt etc...

I can't do it any more, I can't live like this. I felt that because I'm almost 32 and with a teen child that I wouldn't find anyone and maybe I won't but i prefer being single than being like this in a relationship.

The night ended with me saying this isn't going to work and him mentioning a break and me saying let's just end it all. So, I guess I need to make the final phone call that ends it because I'm sure I don't need a break, I need to leave for good.

I hope I can let him go easily. I know I'm going to feel terrible seeing him with another woman in town but I can't stay with him. It's too much. We're too much for eachother.

Thank you for your sound advice that I never listened to. I'm gracefully bowing out.

submitted by /u/Joz86
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2vhHOra
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages