Thank you guys for the advice!! - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Thank you guys for the advice!!

Tl/dr at bottom.

So awhile ago I (M22) posted a few times asking for advice on texting and how much physical contact I should have with a girl (F24) I have been talking too and going on dates with.

So I followed the advice given and after our second date she spent the night and nothing happened other than her sleeping in my bed with me. And she and I both really enjoyed this, and over the weekend I spent the night at her parents house and then went out to dinner with her and her parents and it went really well.

And because of the advice I followed from the 2 posts we have been talking on the phone almost every night and I love it and now we have a overnight trip to DC planned for middle of August and she pitched this to me and basically begged me to go with her.

So I just want to say thank you guys. You guys helped me when I was freaking out about my feelings and what I should say/do. So thank you!! I am much more confident in being myself around her and what I should say and do with her now.

Tl/dr : I posted here three times asking for advice, got advice. And am now feeling much more confident in what to say and do with girl I like.

submitted by /u/pheasantJMU
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2OsWAUW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages