He does not want to commit and does not know what he wants. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, January 3, 2019

He does not want to commit and does not know what he wants.

The guy (50 year old pilot - never been married) I (54 year old - divorced) have been seeing for 4 months does not want to commit, and I am ready to leave him. He has been very nice lately since I called him out after catching him doing Tinder, and we sat down to talk a bit about us. That is when he told me he was not going to say he would marry me or commit to me. I asked him if he was seeing other people, and he said no. We spent NYE and New year's day together, but we did not talk about when to meet next for the first time as we always have talked when to meet next ...I am sure he is feeling it too, so I think I will pull the plug. Am I doing the right thing?

submitted by /u/catch1104
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2AssefL
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages