How to gently let down a girl who I have mutual friends with? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, January 3, 2019

How to gently let down a girl who I have mutual friends with?

Going for drinks with this girl who revolves around the same social circle. Don't know her well but we've chatted a few times briefly. I can tell she's interested in me because I've seen her looking at me multiple times. She emailed me and asked if I'd be interested in getting to know each other more and go for drinks.

I agreed because she seems a fun person to talk to and I wouldn't mind being friends. But the thing is, I'm afraid she's gonna be interested in more and I don't know how to turn her down without it being awkward since we revolve around the same people.

Is it better to just be straightforward and honest or slowly hope she'll get the hint?

submitted by /u/alexandereschate
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2SuJ6cV
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages