Girl wants to come over, I know she will be drunk. What should I do? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, June 22, 2019

Girl wants to come over, I know she will be drunk. What should I do?

I think this girl likes me and when I told her I was going to be moving out and going back to my city for the summer, she said she has to meet me after clubbing. I think she wants to have sex with me which is cool. However would it be wrong to have sex with her if she turns up drunk? She made the plans when she was sober so...

submitted by /u/Freakyfishy69
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2ZGhaG2
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages