I don't feel like dating after her - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

I don't feel like dating after her

This is a bit weird. It's been nearly three months now since we've stopped dating. I can't believe that much time passed. To be completely honest, I don't know what's stopping me to date now. I don't feel anything towards her now. It was tough in the beginning, she was on my mind all the time, but gradually, over time, that started to fade since we stopped every type of communication.

Now, I'm at the position where I could fairly easily get into something new, but I just don't want to. I know that I'd probably easily pass this feeling once I start going with other girl but there is something that's not quite letting me do it. Maybe there is still a part of me that haven't fully let go of her? It happens from time to time that I get hit by a thought of her, about what's she doing at the moment, how's her day going...

Even though it could be 10 times better with this new girl, even though I haven't heard from her in this three months, even though there's high chance of her already dating someone new, there's something that just keeping me from this.

I know this all sounds dumb and even pathetic, but that's how it is. Should I get into this even though I don't truly feel like it or should I wait a bit more first?

submitted by /u/hemijska
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2FwWwRe
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages