What are the chances he’s ghosted me? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

What are the chances he’s ghosted me?

I went out with a guy I met online last week and it went really very well. I really liked him and I thought he felt the same way. We left the bar, he asked if we could do this again, and then he asked for my number. I gave him my number and he texted me the next morning. After this, he has texted a few times the day after, and sent one text on the second day after. It’s been silence for the last 3 days and I’m scared that I’ve been ghosted. What are the chances that I have been, in your opinion?

submitted by /u/imtoooldforthis6969
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2YcUs89
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages