Introducing my person to parents? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, June 23, 2019

Introducing my person to parents?

I’ve (21f) been seeing my partner (22m) for several months and we recently started talking about our relationship moving forward and meeting each other’s parents.

I’m really close with my parents but due to the nature of past relationships I haven’t shared that I’m dating someone right now. How do I make that transition? Anything would help!

submitted by /u/New_Plantain
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2XuySim
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages