Im in love with my best friend and we both suffer from depression - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, June 23, 2019

Im in love with my best friend and we both suffer from depression

So Ive met this girl online for about 2 years now, at first we were living in different cities and we had a lot in common, we used to play online and stream video games together. I had no intention of becoming anything more than friends but little did I know thats gonna change when she'll move to my city. She did move to where i live 6 months ago, and we started hanging out more often, little by little we started to get very close to each other and connected on a deep level. One day we had a moment and we kissed, the next day it got even more physical and we were all over each other over the next few days. This is when i started to develop feelings for her. We got to know each other more and found out that we are both suffering from depression. And one day she told me to promise that we will not stop seeing each other no matter what happens between us, so i decided to confess my feelings before it's too late for me. She got condused and told me that she doesn't know what she wants, she told me about her bad experience with her best friend that became her boyfriend for 4 years and treated her very badly after he was the sweetest thing, i dont know if this is her way of turning me down politely but i chose to believe her and accept she has trust issues when it comes to relationships. Over the next few days she kept teying to push me to meet other girls and keeps saying that she has no feelings for me. For the sake of our friendship i decided to suck it up and try to make it work, but this only made me sad and miserable as i couldn't get over her. I told her about my situation and that i need to get over her, so i can't keep seeing or texting her. She didn't want to let me go and kept texting me like every 2 days and telling me she wish she could talk to me more often. The thing is, with the current situation I'll be completely alone and have no one ( I dont have any friends because of my depression and being completely isolated) and i think she's in the same situation as me, which makes me feel so bad for her more than i feel bad about myself. Did I do the right thing ?

submitted by /u/skinnnytv
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2WUgHOQ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages