How do you move on when you keep holding onto the good memories? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, June 23, 2019

How do you move on when you keep holding onto the good memories?

My friend (22M) and I (23F) were seeing each other from December last year up until March, and from March we went back to being friends because it just didn’t work out no matter how hard both of us tried.

But I had a realisation yesterday that as much as I try to make myself believe that I am making progress, I think my feelings are still very deep. I always catch myself having flashbacks of all the good times or special moments that we shared that made me happy and feel valued. I can’t seem to let them go.

I tried to cut him out of my life numerous times to make my moving on process a lot better but I always come around and talk again. And when we are on good terms (as friends), we’d talk everyday. Sometimes we would catch dinner or a movie when we can. Sometimes I hang out with his friends.

I feel as though I need to stop reminiscing the good times in order to let go. How does one do that and stay friends at the same time?

submitted by /u/subsyde
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2XshMlb
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages