Joe Schmo isn’t cutting it - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Joe Schmo isn’t cutting it

So, I have a FWB, 54(M) and he is so boring in bed..I literally can’t stand the fact that he always cums first and throws me a vibrator to “finish myself “ after he is done. I am insecure, however with my past BFs..I have no problem telling them what I need and where. We have been screwing for 2 yrs and I made the mistake of saying “it would be nice to see what lovemaking was as opposed to just fucking”. He literally said he needs time to do that. I reminded him it has been 2 yrs.

I am trying to leave him, however with the holidays..we have events planned and I already bought him gifts. How do I walk away?

submitted by /u/Hot4u22
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3fa0S1p
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages