I (20M) am sleeping over at my (almost?) girlfriend (20F) for the 1st time. Is she expecting to have sex? What stage is my (p)relationship in? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, November 28, 2020

I (20M) am sleeping over at my (almost?) girlfriend (20F) for the 1st time. Is she expecting to have sex? What stage is my (p)relationship in?

Backround:

So I have been in the same school with this girl for 4 years but the last 8 months we have been closer friends. This was because I was dating one of her friends. Long story short. It didn't work out with this other girl, but during this period we had been "gossiping" and talking about all the stuff around me trying to get said girl. We bonded over this period of 6 months and one month ago we kind of told eachother that we liked eachother.

We went on 3 dates since: - Watching a movie at her place - Going shopping at IKEA and some food in my car after. - Painting a wall at my place (We kissed and cuddled 1st time on this date)

Very romantic I know, anyway we had a good time lauging about nothing and it felt nice after.

Maybe now is a good time to mention that i'm a virgin and have never been in a relationship before, while she's had a few (longer lasting) boyfriends before me.

I don't really know what stage im at right now and what to expect. We are exclusive and next week I am coming to her after work to meet her parents and I offered to sleep over at her place after.

She mentioned I am welcome to sleep over but she admitted that she's a bit nervous yet excited about it. And that it takes some getting used to sleeping with someone new again. To which I replied that I will always give her the time and space she will need, besides I can always just drive home if its too much.

Anyways, im unsure if she expects (me) to have sex, since the term "sleeping over" is pretty broad. It doesn't help that I'm not even sure too. My take is that I just go there and cuddle to see where it goes from there and what we feel.

Should I talk this over? Did I accidentally ask her to have sex? Is sleeping over and just cuddling a thing?! What stage is this (p)relationship in?

Edit: I was legitimately just intending to literally just sleep over without high expecations, but I want our expectations to be the same. Am I missing the obvious?

submitted by /u/OfficialXpL0iT
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2JlqUmv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages