Hotel room as first date? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, November 28, 2020

Hotel room as first date?

I (21,F) have been talking to this guy (23,M) for the past 3 weeks. We meet on tinder but slowly moved to texting on WhatsApp and it’s been great getting to know him. A little while ago he asked me if I wanted to go on a date once the restrictions in our country are over and I agreed. We both live 40 minutes away from each other so we decided we’d go out in the city closest to both. Today he brought it up again except said, “we live far away from each other so I was thinking why don’t we get food and drinks and book a hotel room?” A part of me wants to agree but another part of me is saying it’s a big red flag. We’ve never met before and it’s only been texting. I know he clearly wants sex but is that all he’s going for by asking for a hotel?

submitted by /u/peggygoo
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2VeVK2E
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages