I'm monogamous she's poly - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, November 27, 2020

I'm monogamous she's poly

I'm not looking for answers I'm just looking for examples. I am in a relationship currently that recently took a turn when my girlfriend realize that she's been struggling for the past four years in our relationship because she polyamorous and I'm monogamous. for a while I have tried to see if I could open that door for myself but I'm realizing that I just basically been failing at it and I'm really just hurting myself. I love her and she loves me still and she doesn't want me to leave and I don't want to leave her but the pain is a lot and I don't know if it will ever go away I don't even know if there's a chance and I don't know what the healthiest way for me to deal with it is. Where as I could leave the relationship, she would be open to freely explore this side of her and I would get hurt. and then the far-fetched case that someday it's possible for us to get back together the fact that I let go this early might make it hard or impossible for me. So I'm scared to let go now. I just want to know from the perspective of anyone else if there's anyone out there at all who is gone through a similar situation if there is any hope that there is some way somehow a solution.

submitted by /u/thetimeman100
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/33nGaq4
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages