Should you stop a fwb relationship when you know you're not going to develop feelings, but the other person is? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, November 28, 2020

Should you stop a fwb relationship when you know you're not going to develop feelings, but the other person is?

1 1/2 months ago I got a new roommate and we quickly landed in bed together. We're good friends and we agreed it would just be a fwb situation, and if one of us does develop feelings we would be honest about it. Btw were both somewhat young (20) and inexperienced

If I'm being 100% honest, I don't really see myself starting a relationship with her. She's a great person, but I really see our future together as amazing friends rather than in an actual relationship. However the more we're seeing eachother (which is basically every day because we live together along with 2 other roommates), the more I start to notice her affection for me start to grow. Slowly, but surely. My feelings for her are also growing, but again not really in love kind of way.

Am I supposed to wind this relationship down a bit at this point? How do you go about that?

submitted by /u/UNIONOFMAN
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3fN6jni
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages