How do college students go on dates? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, November 29, 2020

How do college students go on dates?

First off, I'm not an idiot, but I'm not looking for hookups or anything cuz I'm not trying to get an STD or something. I just want a meaningful relationship that I couldn't ever have bc of high school pressures.

I'm thinking of just walking up with a smile and asking whoever I like for their number(next year). Do ppl use tinder more nowadays or is it a bold move to ask someone face to face?

submitted by /u/TimeChange92
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/36lgCM5
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages