I met my dream man then I completely sabotaged it. Now what. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, November 30, 2020

I met my dream man then I completely sabotaged it. Now what.

I met this guy earlier this year who was seemingly everything I want in a man - we went out a few times and we were both very attracted to one another before I completely sabotaged it. Long story short, I have a lot of issues with intimacy (years of cultural indoctrination, religious upbringing, feeling guilty and ashamed of my femininity, etc.) and I completely ruined it when I told him I needed a while to open up physically. I regret it.

Things ended amicably, but we don’t talk and I haven’t spoken to him in 10 months... but I keep thinking about how fucking stupid I am for fucking that one up. Even if it wouldn’t have gone anywhere long-term, it was fun while it lasted and it didn’t last long enough.

I want to reach back out to him — I resent myself for not giving into what I want because he was insanely handsome, intelligent, and a gentleman and we shared similar interests and experiences.

What’s your advice? If you think it’s a good idea, what can I say to grab his attention after so many months? If it’s a bad idea, talk me out of it.

submitted by /u/atleastIamauseful1
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2HSjnLk
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages