Having opposite sex friends while dating? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, November 28, 2020

Having opposite sex friends while dating?

I am female and I have quite a number of male friends. Most I've known for a couple of years and I don't treat them any differently than I would my female friends. Some have had a crush on me or expressed interest in dating but I wasn't into it and it worked out fine.

I am reluctant to tell my boyfriend about it. I don't tell him much about my friends/social life anyway but I think he would get the wrong idea from me saying I'm going to dinner with a dude who used to like me or something like that.

I don't want to look like I am keeping my social life a secret because it would make him get the wrong idea but at the same time, it's an awkward thing to bring up.

How can I navigate this?

submitted by /u/KingImpress
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3qcgsi7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages