He asked if we could start an onlyfans together and it’s causing problem. Is that a red flag? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, November 28, 2020

He asked if we could start an onlyfans together and it’s causing problem. Is that a red flag?

I’ve been seeing someone recently and it’s evolved into a friends with benefits situation. Simply because he’s a bit older and I’m not ready for a relationship. I’m 18(F) and he is 38(M)

A few months ago I did a bit of online sex work just out of curiosity. I always open about this so of course I told him.

Today, he “jokingly” brought up making an OnlyFans together and called me a “Hypocrite” for not wanting to do it at all.

It turned into an argument simply because he was hurt that I rejected the idea and I was offended that he was blaming me for the whole situation.

TLDR: FWB wants to start an OnlyFans since I’ve done online sex work in the past. I said “No” because I moved on from that and he calls me a hypocrite and judge mental. Should I take that as a red flag?

submitted by /u/SweetestPetals
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3fL1LNU
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages