Strike while the iron is hot. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, November 27, 2020

Strike while the iron is hot.

The longer you wait to ask a girl out, the less your chances are. This has happened twice in my early life where a girl was interested in me but I was too scared to do anything.

The first was my co-worker, we were always flirting during work, which then turned into her asking for my number and us texting each other frequently, sometimes late at night, her always giving me a ride home from work, her sending me heart emojis, her complimenting my appearance at work all the time, trying to make physical contact or stand super close when talking to me. Apparently she was always talking about me to my other co-workers. She would even say "we should go out for some food or drinks sometime", and I would never ask her to go. Then when I finally did, I was dumb and asked her to go to a dance club with me and a few other co-workers, and she flaked and left me hanging.

The second was this girl I was friends with back in my uni days. One summer it was clear she was into me. I didn't make a move. A few summers later and we went with a friend group to this campground for a week. Did I ask her out the night I was consoling her and talking her up when she was beating herself down and talking about how she has a hard time saying no to guys who ask her out? Nope. Did I ask her out the night her and I decided to walk by myself on the beach, and she followed me without even asking her? Nope. Did I ask her out when we got back and we talked about how we'd hang out more after our trip, and she started messaging me screencaps of guys trying to ask her out through texts? Nope. Did I ask her out a few months later when she said it had been a while since she saw me and if I wanted to go over to her new apartment and check it out? Nope.

I kick myself all the time about the second once, probably my single biggest regret is never asking her out. Here's the secret gents: when a girl is reaching out to you, or dropping hints like these, that's your cue to jump up and ask her out. Don't waste your time reading into them saying "well she could me something else...". No, girls don't do stuff like this unless they want you to ask them out. Don't be a fool.

submitted by /u/Washed_In_Black
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/39svmuJ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages