Am I being awkward? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, November 28, 2020

Am I being awkward?

I(F-21) have a friend(M-25) and we chat on and off and flirt occasionally. We haven’t chatted in a bit and I wanted to check up and say hi, but I feel weird texting him first. I’m not usually the one to initiate the conversation but I feel like the last couple of times I did and I don’t want to seem like I’m wanting too much attention. Should I just wait and see if he contacts me first?

P.S we are in a GC together and have acknowledged each other but it’s been a bit since we’ve talked 1 on 1.

submitted by /u/imjusttiredrn
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3mvz9Lv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages