Girl asks for my number then doesn’t text - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, November 29, 2020

Girl asks for my number then doesn’t text

To add a bit of context . Had a bit of fun with a girl on a night out, we got along really well and before she got into her Uber she asked for my number and said she will text me .

It’s been the next day and still no message so I’m not expecting one. But why do girls do this .

Also I didn’t ask for her number so it wasn’t a way to not give out hers

submitted by /u/habbofan10
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3mrfwnO
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages