I just had sex with a girl from tinder and was told to leave the apartment (its 1 am at the moment). How do I not feel like shit? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, November 27, 2020

I just had sex with a girl from tinder and was told to leave the apartment (its 1 am at the moment). How do I not feel like shit?

We were planning on having sex (we never met before). I(M22) arrived and we had very good chemistry. She(F19) seemed very sympathetic and we even talked about philosophy for nearly 2 hours. After we had sex, she just put on clothes, sat at a table and started listening to music. No cuddling, no after care, nothing. Then I kinda jokingly said "I hope you dont expect me to leave now" and she replied "I wont tell you to leave, but I think that spending the night together is kinda awkward". Which is just a non confrontational way to say I should leave.

I feel like shit, there is no other way around it. Nobody has ever ignored me like that after sex nor was I ever told to leave. I guess I just needed to vent a bit, because I really like this girl.

submitted by /u/ThrowawayACC458995
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2JiUaKs
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages