I’m a woman and I wouldn’t feel comfortable dating a man who doesn’t have female friends. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, May 16, 2021

I’m a woman and I wouldn’t feel comfortable dating a man who doesn’t have female friends.

I judge men a lot based on how they treat all people especially women platonically. If you can’t treat a women with respect because you sexually aren’t attracted to her then it’s a red flag to me. 🤷🏾‍♀️

submitted by /u/danielagetreal
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3hw1zFq
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages