Double Texting. How should I follow up here? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, May 30, 2021

Double Texting. How should I follow up here?

I went on two dates with this girl and it seemed like we hit it off. At the end of the second date we kissed. When I went to text her a couple days after the date she was slow to respond (2 days) apologized and said she was really busy but seemed enthusiastic in the text. I then followed up and asked when she was free to get together. Crickets. I held off double texting and now it’s been a full week. Normally I would just move and forget about it but I really like this girl. I know at this point it seems unlikely a 3rd date will happen but I think it’s time for a Hail Mary follow up because there is nothing to lose at this point. What’s the best approach to a follow up text? I don’t plan to mention anything about her not responding. Should I just send something funny? Should I bring up getting together again?

submitted by /u/ayoitsurboi
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3i4YZ9u
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages