Sorta first time sorta not? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, May 28, 2021

Sorta first time sorta not?

The other day I had sex with a guy I have been talking to for a couple months. I didn’t think much of it, until I was talking to my friend yesterday who just happens to be good friends with the guy I’m talking to. She told me that he said “it was like having sex for the first time again.” This quote is word for word. WHAT THE FUCK is that supposed to mean. It was neither of our first times, but I know he’s hooked up with a few more people than I have. How am I supposed to interpret this I don’t know if it’s good or bad. Please help this is really stressing me out.

submitted by /u/purpletortilla8
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2TmKljD
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages