Any dating ideas? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, May 31, 2021

Any dating ideas?

I'm (24m) going on a second date this week with a women I met at the gym. She planned the first one (bowling and movie type date) and we really hit it off. Now it's my turn but I really don't know what to plan? I mean we could go to a restaurant but I feel like that's too basic and we're both over restaurant dates. I was thinking mini golf but every mini-golf course is outside and it's winter here in my country. Don't want us freezing to death lol

Perhaps I'm overthinking things... for context I haven't been on a date since 2018, so I'm abit rusty and in uncharted waters. She's a real foodie but hates crowded places, we're meeting friday night and I'm struggling to come up with something. Help!!

submitted by /u/uce_kefe
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3fWJmOJ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages