Have I been friendzoned? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, May 29, 2021

Have I been friendzoned?

Basically there's this girl at work who I started speaking to and eventually asked for Instagram and we've been talking regularly and shes very responsive. Since then I've asked to grab lunch with her at work which she agreed to.

Then a couple days later she asked me to grab some lunch at work.

So I today ask if she'd want to hang out sometime and she was like "yeah that'd be cool, we can meet with some other work people and have a work drinks thing" and then proceeded to talk about something else.

I'm 90% sure this is her saying shes not interested in me like that and just wants to be friends but I'm a masocist and want strangers on the internet to emphasize this bluntly.

submitted by /u/yougethepoint
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3iapRou
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages